We are delighted to let you know you now have access to a Calderdale Credit Union Web App. Through the Web App you can:
- Access your Credit Union account(s) 24/7
- Check your balances
- View a mini-statement
- Transfer money from your Easy Access.
- Amend personal details
- Who can use the web app? All Members with a smartphone, Laptop, Tablet or other internet device.
What information will I need to register? You will need your member number, address, DOB, email address, NI Number and of course your mobile number. You will be asked to set up a couple of secure passwords as well which you’ll need to remember.
- What if I don’t have a smartphone?
- The web app can be used on any device with internet access
- We have ensured all members are catered for whether or not they have a smartphone or other device. Please contact Member Services who will advise on how you can get access to your funds.
- How much does it cost?
It is free of charge!
- Can I get the app in the app store?
No, we will send you either an e-mail or an SMS link for you to register, you can then save this to your home screen. This way your mobile app will always update automatically to it remains 100% secure.
- How do I save to home screen?
Please see below examples of how to do this.
How do I download the Web App onto my smartphone?
Follow this link to download our app. When this opens you will be able to add to your Home screen.
You will then need to register for this facility.
This is how to register:
On the Web App Home screen –
- Click Register (do not click Next Step)
- Complete all registration fields in the format shown (with no spaces)
- Create a memorable Passcode (minimum of 8 numbers – can be anything of your choice)
- Create a separate Withdrawal Password
- Please make sure that both your Passcode and Withdrawal Password are unique and memorable
- Click to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Click Register